Sunday, April 27, 2008

Surprise Surprise

Well, what do you know. Exactly a week ago, as detailed in my last post, I went out with my good friend and had a chanced meeting with an accidental date. We had a good time, had a few drinks, and canoodled at the back of a cab (with my sorta-kinda-date-but-not-really not with my friend, eww).

Anyway, we kept in touch for a while the past week and intended to meet up again. Ugh. I don't even want to get into the nonsensical details. To cut to the chase, I got too excited again, expected too much and shit. Although, to be honest, I think I played my cards well enough so I don't really beat myself up about it. Hello, we didn't sleep together the first time we met. We just kissed and groped. We were holding back you know.

Now it's obviously not going anywhere else though. So before I do something more stupid and go on a bored-text romp, I deleted his number from my phone after 2 days of not hearing from him. Erased, gone, zero, bye.

Gawd, I am so pissed. I had imagined I would be on a second date tonight. I can't believe I actually entertained the thought that this is the serious relationship I've been waiting for. Jeez. Oh well, I still had a great time last week, nothing changes that.

Moving on. Next please.

No comments:

Post a Comment