Sunday, September 02, 2012

26

Greetings from Boracay!

It's my birthday yesterday and I'm here with friends. This trip has been booked since May but because of the many unforeseen circumstances almost, it almost didn't push through for me. I'm spending my special day here for the second consecutive year. Honestly, after all this time, I don't find the place as exciting as I did before. It almost feels like going home; not much surprises but still pleasant. Maybe it's me getting old.

The hotel gifted me two bottles of wine! Sweet.

I've been so busy lately I haven't really had the time to reflect or contemplate on the past year. The future, more than ever, is just so bright at the moment. I actually plan on working while on the island but good luck with that.

By the way, this is supposed to be what I dub as my 'twentysexy' celebration but since I've had no time to go to the gym or even do a quick run, my body does not justify the term right now.

That's it for now. Viva!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment