Sunday, September 01, 2013

27

So I am definitely not getting any younger. I am approaching my late twenties and long-gone are the days when I would give a fake, older age when talking to someone online.


I just got back in my room from another night of drinking and dancing. Didn't really meet anyone, which is sad. Then again, I have too many hang-ups right now, anyway, and I've been totally paranoid. Thus, I've totally dismissed the notion of going back to the clubs alone in the hopes of snagging a worthwhile trick. It's four fucking thirty.

I've spent my recent birthdays away from my family so I can't help but feel homesick. As much as I'd love to extend, maybe it's a good thing I'm leaving the island in less than 12 hours.

Here's to 27!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment