Saturday, November 21, 2015

Disarray and Differences

Have you ever been with someone who's just so different from yourself that it kind of makes you stop and wonder what you're doing with this person? I have thought about it countless times; how we have differing, sometimes opposing, opinions and preferences. It's tough meeting in the middle, striking that balance. It makes you think that maybe we're not really meant to be together. Maybe it's not meant to work out. But I always go back to that time when we had just met, when everything seemed right, and we were both really happy. I understand it was a stage when we haven't fully revealed ourselves to each other, but it was a time of so much joy and promise nonetheless. I also hold on to every 'I love you', every touch, every kiss. Besides, I'd like to think that incidental differences are no match to strong will. I think this, we both agree on.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Anybody here suffering with bulimia I want to give you what helped me overcome this.
    http://tinyurl.com/hquzalb

    ReplyDelete