Friday, March 24, 2006

"Me Time"

Yesterday was a looong day. I did a ton of stuff. I woke up at like 8:30 AM and went to school after fixing myself. Had a class meeting and ate with a few friends. (This is boring, I know).

I really didn't know exactly what I would do yesterday but I was planning to have some quality time with myself. After running some errands I went to the mall to deal with schoolf stuff. Yes, I was working on thesis at the mall, I love it. I think I might have spent too much cash though. Whatever it was for "education" anyway.

I bought some stuff for my face after eating at McD's. I really have to take extra care of my skin or else my face is totally going apeshit. Gawd, my crust already looks awful, I don't need it to look worse.

Anyway, I'm so sick of my hair so I got a haircut. I actually already had one last week but the guy who cut my hair just didn't get what I want. So I went to a different salon this time; more expensive but the guys there are good.

Halfway through the haircut, I was loving how my hair was looking. But I think the stylist cut it too short by the time he was done. It's so stupid of me 'coz I didn't do anything. Ugh. I hate myself sometimes. It's like I wanna say something but I just can't do it. I dunno. Now, I look like a military drop-out. Okay, not really but I'm really not crazy about the shape of my head. I'm actually thinking of trimming the sides myself. Maybe later.

After the haircut, I went directly to this dermatology clinic just next door. My derma is currently out of the country so what the hell, might as well try somebody different. And now, I look like I have freckles because of the pricking. Great. But it's all good. I'm glad I was able to do something for myself. What's wrong with a little self-pampering right?

So there, I met up with my cousin at another mall last night after everything I did. We had dinner together. After that, I went to my place with very little money. I'm so poor right now, I swear.

This post is so boring. Even I 'm bored while I'm typing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment