Friday, August 10, 2007

Random Rants

I'm feeling sick. I've been having this unbearable stomchache since early this evening. I already got rid of my breakfast and dinner but it still hurst a bit. I have a feeling it's juat gas. God I hope it's just gas.

Has anyone read Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella? Well, I just finished reading it. I'm not carzy about it but I somehow related to Rebecca Bloomwood's impulsive tendencies. I was imagining myself mentally rationalizing every unnecessary purchase that I make while leafing through the pages. Plus, I'm also in some sort of financial rut right now. I mean seriously, when's the last time I went shopping anyway? When I bought the chucks? That's not even shopping. I went to the mall after work to buy shoes I was already planning to buy. And that's the only thing I bought.

Anyway, it's been raining mad the last three days. I think it was only today when it didn't pour. Half of the city was marinated in flood water.

I have been feeling homesick lately. Actually I've been thinking of going home once I get a time off from work. Oh God, the comforts of being at home with so much time at your disposal not having to worry about bills, work and other adult stuff. I never thought I would appreciate domestication like this. Not to mention my family, friends and yup, even those people I usually don't want to see. Jeez.

Another thing that has been bugging me for the longest time now is... my long overdue, so old story singlehood. Gawd, when's the last time I said I love you to someone romantically? 1978?!

No comments:

Post a Comment