Sunday, November 11, 2007

The L Word (No I'm Not Talking About Carpet Munchers)

Okay, how hard is it to get some real lovin' around here? I mean, seriously, I think I've been very patient all this time. But still, nothing, zero, nada. The sex is not coming very easy either. I'm not sure if it's me who doesn't have the time or who has hang-ups I'm not certain. One thing's for sure though, sex is so much easier to get than romance. Talk about stating the obvious. I've had a couple of humpin' over the year and pretty much zero romantic relationship. But I think I'm through with that. Sex is fantastic but as much as possible, I'd like something more than just a libido-based experience.

What's worse is that I'm wanting the damn relationship thing so badly. Two years ago I would be barfing at the sight of anything mushy and romantic and shit, but now, I can't help but long for that tingly sensation that used to creep me out. What is wrong with me?!

It's like drugs isn't it? It's addictive and it brings out a totally different side of you. Jezez, I think I want my cycism back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment