Saturday, December 15, 2012

Rushing and Restless

Hello, I'm still alive.

It's been totally crazy in school with finals and all and it's been hectic in the office as well with the closing of our next issue. This week, we had to go on overtime for four days, going home as late as 3 am. It was actually pretty fun though. I have cool colleagues. We laugh a lot.

Speaking of cool, yesterday was the last official working day for me. I celebrated the early start of my vacation by sleeping for over nine hours. This doesn't mean that I get to laze around doing nothing though. I am so not yet done with my Christmas shopping and there are also errands that need to be accomplished before I leave town for the holidays. But for now, I think I'll enjoy my bed a little longer, sans bath and breakfast.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment