Tuesday, January 08, 2013

New Year Surprise

Wow. Just a week into the new year and I've already been blessed incredibly.

Yesterday, after working as a probationary employee for less than five months, I was offered regular employment... and a promotion. I had to make a minor negotiation so I didn't sign the revised contract until today.

I must be doing something right here. It's really amazing how much my bosses trust me. What's even more amazing, though, is how my career has changed in only a few months. I'm certainly not yet in the place where I want to be but I have a good feeling I'm on my way there. It's going to take a lot to get there, I know, but it sure feels good to finally have even the slightest direction in my life.

This makes me almost forget how broke I am right now.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment