Monday, January 28, 2013

Battle Wounds

Last Friday, I finally got to wear the shoes I bought last month. I was so excited. I was so in love with them!

But as with some unfortunate love affairs, this one left me in so much pain. I couldn't walk properly the whole day. By the time I got home, I was already wounded.


There's really no one to blame but myself, though. When I tried them on, I already realized they're not the most comfortable kicks. But I didn't mind it of course thinking it wouldn't be that bad. I guess there are just things that you haphazardly do thinking it's all going to be worth it.


I don't know when I'll get to wear these shoes again. It's a shame because I got tons of compliments that day. Maybe once my left heel recovers, which, I hope will be as soon as this Thursday.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment