Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Deserve A Break

I flunked school.

Just kidding. I passed, thank goodness! It's been bothering me for days. Yesterday, I went to school and finally found out that somehow, I made it through. Most of us barely passed, though. I wasn't 100% convinced because the grades have not been uploaded online yet so I just had to take a picture. That's how stressful it has been. I never thought Advertising would be such a taxing subject. It didn't have to be, actually. Now that I'm pretty much done with the subjects, I just need to do my thesis/advertising plan, which sound oh so exciting, I know.

Anyway, I've obviously been busy lately. I'm wearing different hats for work. Hopefully, it all works out fine. I do need to get away really soon, though; as in a real vacation.

Also, what the fuck is up with this heat?! Seriously. It makes me want to run to the beach even more.

'Til next time!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment