Friday, August 18, 2006

"Partay"

There's this party tomorrow for my sister, and I'm not sure yet what to wear.

There's gonna be tons of food and people, including friends whom I have never seen in ages. Of course, I wanna look good. Although the first thing they'll probably gonna say is, "Oh, you're really getting thinner these days." And all the time, I'm fighting the urge to throw some sort of retort like, "And you're getting to my nerves" or "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad. It's okay that you're fat."

HAH!

I bet the food Mom cooked AND ordered will be gastronomically awesome. I swear I'm ready for some binge eating. I might start later by stuffing myself with junk as midnight treat. There better be something good on cable.

Back to the party, I'm sure there's gonna be drinking. I hope everybody gets drunk. Then all of us can dance to Bob Sinclar, Madonna, Franz Ferdinand, Milky, or even Moony and the Pussycat Dolls! Hahahahah...

That party better be how it should be: Fun and Frivolous.

No comments:

Post a Comment