Saturday, September 16, 2006

JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY

“I wanna say that I wanna die but I don’t really mean it”

How can a person be so unlucky in a span of 5 shitty hours?
Today, I felt like the cosmos played a very cruel game on me. And what’s worse about it is, I’m mostly responsible. I should come with a sign saying: GULLIBLE AND STUPID. GO ON, FOOL ME.
September 13, 2006, Wednesday, seemed to be a fine day. In our first class, we watched a movie. The next, which was the last, we were supposed to have this exam about The Iliad and The Odyssey but our prof couldn’t make it so we left school early. Yay.
Fast forward in the afternoon, two friends and I went to the mall. All seemed fine.
Come 6 o’clock and everything got fucked up. I swear, there are just people (no, not the aforementioned two friends) who have Satan’s blood running in their veins. I’m not going to spill a lot about it but it has something to do with three hours of waiting for nothing. And knowing just that, you can imagine how excruciating it must have been. While waiting I thought it’s all going to be worth it. But hell, I wasted my precious time. So yeah, I waited for nine fucking hours and all I got was a bunch of stupid, insensitive text messages.
So I waited right? Until a clue found me and finally decided to flee from the shithole I was in.
I arrived at my place wondering why the stairs were wet. The answer came in the form of a sound of water like that of a waterfall, only with less decibels. I fucking forgot to fucking turn off the fucking faucet.
It turned out water has been running forcefully from my bathroom all the way to the stairs outside. It kinda pissed me off that nobody outside noticed and bothered to do something about it. Then again, I don’t even know their names. So there, I had to do some major clean up because my room was drenched.
By the way, those two incidents really bothered me because I haven’t really been having good days lately.
What a day. I wouldn’t be surprised if anytime now, some lunatic barges in my door and murders me. But of course I hope that doesn’t happen because I don’t want to die unhappy AND that’s just a really ugly way to make an exit.
*Sigh
It’s soooo hard to be me sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment