Monday, October 23, 2006

25 Hours

Currently listening to: Grey's Anatomy Theme Song, Me, Myself and I by Beyonce, etc...

Can you actually, literally go crazy by depricing yourself from enough sleep?

I'm afraid I might have done it to myself. I've never been the one who goes to sleeps the earliest/at a decent hour in this household. Ever since I was young, it's been like that; my sleeping habits have been really fucked up. I remember when I was still a little kid my aunt who used to baby-sit me would spank/scold me for avoiding afternoon naps.

Now, I'm twenty and as much as I hate it, it's the perfect time for me to listen good to those lectures. Really. It's like this: If an average person sleeps half the time of his life, I sleep another half of that time. In fact, it's 2:30 AM here right now, I have a throbbing headache and here I am still online. It's like there's just not much enough time in a day. I mean, if not for rest and health, I'd be up twenty-five friggin' hours. Dreams are nice but foul morning-mouth and uncontollable drool is just disgusting, plus, I have a ton of other stuff to do like surf the net, see my friends, party, eat crap, watch TV crap, etc.

Anway, my point is; do I have insomnia? Last night, err, this morning, I slept at 4 AM. Have I possibly lost it becasue of lack of the Zs? Am I Carrie Bradshaw? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment