Thursday, October 26, 2006

Breakfast at 5 PM

I totally had a long, wild night. In fact, it ended at about 6:30 AM.

I'm in the mall right now cause I did some errand and I just had both breakfast and lunch at 5 PM. The last meal I had before that was at around 3:30 AM at Chowking where a friend and I went after dancing like wild beasts or something.

I swear I must have lost 2 lbs. from all that dancing up the ledge. It was cool though, I didn't really care that much if I was sweating like a friggin' laborer in the middle of summer. What can I do? I had to work it right.

Anyway, everything was sudden. This friend of mine and I didn't really have anything to do/anywhere to go so we decided to go around town and hit the night party scene. It was fun, just the two of us talking, laughing, dancing and acting silly. Thank god she didn't get drunk though, I hate it when she's stoned.

We hopped to a total of three bars and a fastfood place where we spent three hours waiting for sunrise.

It was soo great to finally go out and just let loose, and like, not think of school and anything shitty. Alhtough I hated the music in this first bar we went to cause they were playing really sad love songs and I hate that. Ugh, drama. I almost hurled a bottle of beer at the band.

Second stop: Flow.

It was nice. The place is always nice. The crowd was, err, okay. The place was inhabited by these mid-30s people that looked like government workers, and peppered by a few hot people here and there. We had no idea it was 80s and 90s night so the DJ didn't really get us "dropping it". It was all cool though. Cocktails + smooth conversation = fun, fun, fun.

After cocktails, we went to this club nearby witht the hot tunes and all so we got up the ledge and brought it. Hahahahah... It was so much fun. I thought my legs were gonna fall off. I swear I was sweating like crazy. After an hour straight of dancing, we went out and as useual, our hair and clothes smelled of second-hand smoke, sweat, you know what I mean.

So yeah. We then went eating at a fastfood place and took pictures (which are not available right now), talked, laughed. It was great.

It was about 6:15 when I got back to my place to finally sleep.

Ah... there's nothing like waking up to screaming acid in your stomach, a headache and sticky hair that smells like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment