Sunday, October 29, 2006

Now THAT'S a Party

What can I say. This week has been a party. Really. Two nights ago, my sister, cousin, friends, and I went to this party in a local bar called Syrup. My sister and I arrived at almost 11:30 and the party hasn't started yet. We met up with my friends and my cousin with her group.

It's amazing cause there was a lot of new faces around. Seems like it's been a while since I've been out in my hometown. It's either the ugly kids grew up to be hotties or aliens from other places just came to visit. Anyhow, it was a good crowd--with the exception of a few skanks and chavs of course. :)

The place was small so the mob of scenesters wasn't well accommodated. Lucky for us, my cousin reserved seats.

Fast forward to 1 AM, the party was getting hot, figuratively and literally. It was sweet, I mean sweaty. I had sooooo much fun though. Really, mucho, mucho, mucho fun. By the way, the drinks were really cheap so it was flowing until the bar ran out. So we had to settle for beer during the last round.

The dancing? Hah! It was damn good. Everybody was sweating like crazy. I know I lost two pounds from all that dancing and perspiration.

At 2, groups of annoying people came in. There was this guy who climbed up the couch where we were sitting/dancing on. I told him to get off the couch as soon as my friend returns. And he was like, "Ok. Later." I didn't say anything but I was really pissed. Then the fucker was leaned towards me and said, "I like you. What's your name?' I was like, "Huh?" Then he asked me again and I told him my name. He even asked for my whole fucking name. It was so annoying.
Without me asking, he told me he's Earl then he offered his hand. I had to be civil although he was really getting on my nerves. Ugh. Anyway, I thought he was done but when I was pouring myself a drink he asked for a shot and he'll buy the next round. I pretended the I didn't hear him and downed the damn drink. Hah!

Well, for sure, I wasn't the only one who was approached (i refuse to say "get hit on" blah!) by a guy. I was with beautiful girls so each had a share of uncalled for attention. Hahahahah...

We fled the scene at almost 4 AM. It was totally awesome.

God, that was really great. I enjoyed that party. My friends were there, my sister and cousin, the cocktails flowed, my outfit was nice (I believe--I was channeling a poor Borgy Manotoc who missed the gym for months) and the vibe spelled B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

No comments:

Post a Comment