Thursday, February 08, 2007

After School

Gawd, theese past days have been quite interesting. I've been contemplating on what I'm gonna do after graduation. My thesis is on it's way, or so I like to think. It's ready for the first editing. I plan to print it out this weekend and pass it next week.

Anyway, I've been freaking out on what I'm gonna make of myself after studying. I want a glamorous, nice paying career dammit! A magazine personnel perhaps? Hello fashion editors! A dedicated assistant here. Just give a handsome salary and free clothes stuff and all, and I'll take care care of your shit. I wanna go to pictorials, parties and stuff like that.

Hahahahah... How generic. I know. It's shitty but I really wanna try working in a fashion/lifestyle magazine.

So far, I've been to 2 job fairs. Can you believe it? I can. The turn-outs have been quite well. I have interviews and callbacks and exams in schedule. It's been fun going to those things. People trying to look "corporate," speaking eloquently (or trying at least), and putting your best self out there with your resume in tow. I personally find it entertaining mentally scrutinizing everyone's outfits however.

Anyway, school is still on so snap back to reality. I have stuff to deal with so ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment