Saturday, June 27, 2009

Random Rants

Gym

It's good to be back at the gym. I've been feeling guilty lately for not exercising enough so after about a month of not working out, I decided to do some crunches and lift some weights today. There was a hottie there and the music was pretty hot so I lasted an hour and a half instead of the usual 60 minutes.

Activities

In the last month, I've been busy being sick, applying for a job, getting laid, and renting videos at Video City. I know it's so late but it wasn't until last week that I got to watch Milk. It's pretty good. Touching. I almost cried. Tonight I'll watch Elephant, another Gus Van Sant film.

July is just around the corner and hopefully all my plans will fall through to make it a more exciting month than June. My job is already shitty so I need the non-work related aspects of my life to be good.

Goodbyes

It's unfortunate that I don't have his picture, but we have a pet French poodle named King Kong. He has a black, very curly coat. We have to give him away because we can't take care of him anymore and he pees on the couch, floor, pillows, every-fucking-where. It's saddening but I'd be lying if I don't find peace and comfort in his departure. It's for the better anyway.

(I used to like dogs. I still do. But the dogs I usually wind up with lately are the human kind.)

Speaking of departures, Michael Jackson's death is so tragic isn't it? Too bad we won't be seeing what was supposed to be a great comeback. Anyway, I'll miss you both King Kong and MJ.

2 comments: