Monday, November 30, 2009

Random Rants

Red Ribbon Day


Tomorrow's World AIDS Day. As the line goes, "Spread the word, not the virus."

As for me, well, I've been restraining myself from playing around. It's been weeks and believe me it's really not easy. I've been trying to divert my attention and energy by hanging out more with friends and by doing a little shopping.

A Bag Problem

I've been looking for a good bag recently and unfortunately, there's really not a lot of choices. So the other day, after my follow-up consultation with the doctor, I roamed around Megamall and bought this 5cm bag partially out of impulse. It's the last piece so I kind of panicked. I've been eyeing on the black version of it but that one's already gone.


Not bad right?

The trusty bag that I've been using almost everyday for nearly 2 years now is so worn out it's embarrassing. It served me very well though.


This bag has been everywhere with me.

The new bag is really nice but I don't know if I can use it everyday when I go to work. I was stupid enough not to notice that it doesn't have a zipper or any sort of closure on top. Ugh. But I'll figure it out.

Music Musings

Check out the Beyonce-Lady Gaga collaboration for "Video Phone" here. Unfortunately, it's not as spectacular as I thought it would be.

I love Leighton Meester's new song! "Somebody to Love" is a smooth, sultry pop song that also features Robin Thicke's sexy vocals. The video's pretty hot too.

Another song that I have on repeat is "Power's Out" by Nicole Scherzinger and Sting. It's a beautiful duet fit for these hard times.


literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment