Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Strip It!

What do old friends do when gathered together after not seeing each other for a long time?

Say hello to Pet and Mel!

Well, wax of course!

Today, Pet and I visited Mel for what was supposed to be an afternoon of fun chitchat and catching up. But the girls decided to try their latest acquisition on me.

Strippers

It wasn't really that painful and I've always thought of getting rid of the long strands of hair scattered on my back so I went for it.

Upper back and shoulders - clear

The product is called Strip It!, an all-natural cold wax ideal for getting rid of unwanted hair. It's hypoallergenic and easy to use.

It smells yummy.

I am in no way endorsing this thing. I simply want to say that it works. Check out the multiply site to know more about it.

After the waxing session, we took a walk along the beach and ate oysters, fishballs and kikiam. Fun times!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment