Tuesday, October 12, 2010

In Sickness and In Style

Thank God I'm feeling so much better now. Last Sunday night I was feeling so sick I thought it was time to say buhbye to the world. I had to miss work yesterday to rest (and by that I mean I did school work and cooked herbed chicken or something like it) and to consult a doctor. Surprise, surprise, it's my fucking throat again. Seriously, I'm making the makers of Bactidol and those of Augmentin---which is so fucking expensive by the way especially if taken three times a day for a week---very rich.

Anyway, I just want to whine about how I've been so stressed out lately. That same night that I got so sick was the first time in a long time that I slept early, at 11pm. Juggling work and school isn't as easy as I thought. The last time I went to the gym was a month and a half ago. These days, sprinting my way to class is the closest I get to exercising. Good thing school is usually quite fun, especially tonight's Marketing class, so that makes things bearable, at least for now.

In other news, Philippine Fashion Week is just around the corner. I already got one invite courtesy of Xernan Orticio. Hopefully, I'll be able to make it this time. I've already missed way too many shows in the past. It's about time I report to the the tents local fashion scene. What I'll wear is beyond me. I was thinking of those black 'mandals' from 5cm but they've sold out. It's probably a good thing though because that would have been two month's worth of groceries. Ohmigod, I'm favoring logic over fashion? What's my name again? But seriously, right now, I just need to get better and stay alive.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment