Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's About Time

There's something wrong with this picture. I study, I work and since October, I have also taken on an internship which is ending in a month. No wonder I've been so tired and stressed and have been getting sick lately. What gets me is I don't think the rewards are worth it.

Well, school is fine. In fact, I find my self excited to go to class every once in a while.

The internship was initially enjoyable. Lately though, it's been a drag, mainly because of the excessive number crunching. I have never done so much Excel work in my life. Talk about brain hemorrhage.

As for the work that I do at my uncle's company, well, I'm not even a regularly employed there. The job is uninspiring and the pay is bad.

I just realized that I've been wasting so much time doing things that I don't enjoy. That has to change. I have to turn things around.

This touching TV commercial hits the spot quite accurately.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment