Saturday, February 02, 2013

What Matters

Oh, how time flies indeed. One moment it's just Christmas then before you know it, it's almost Valentine's Day!

I'm currently in my hometown for a wedding. I'm flying back to Manila tomorrow though so it's a really quick trip. I didn't even bother to have checked luggage on the way here. That's a first. I'm here for a high school friend's wedding which is quite incredible. It doesn't seem so long ago when we were practically kids running around the campus grounds getting our uniforms soiled. Then there were those nights when we'd go out drinking and dancing like it's all that mattered.


Last night, our group got together to celebrate. We were drinking and dancing just like the old times. It was fun.

We're still the same people, still the same friends but it's definitely not high school anymore.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment