Friday, January 05, 2007

Black Trunks

There's this pageant I HAD to join a few months ago, and then I won. Now I have to represent the whole college in the university level. Then there's this video shoot they told me about earlier for the contest and I was told to bring trunks. Black swiming trunks.

I'm so fucked.

As I've mentioned before, I have been pigging out in the last couple of days. Duh, it was the holidays. That's a valid excuse to eat like a hog and then sleep and act like a sloth and then eat again. Binge eat I mean, to be exact. Ham, cake, steak, chicken, carbs, oysters, fruits, mashed potatoes, the whole parade. (The other night I almost threw up after I stuffed myself like a maniac. Seriously, I couldn't breathe well.)



Now, I believe I gained a few centimeters around the waist and they want me to wear black fucking swimming trunks? Gawd. I don't even have that. The last time I wore trunks in public was back in high school when I didn't know what shame means and when I looked like a trunk myself, of a century-old oak tree or something. And I was in Boracay. It's only now that I realize how ridiculously, horribly fucked up I was.

Here's more; they told me that the pageant's theme is Western-inspired. So when I knew about that I thought, "Hmmm... Tight pants, plaid buttoned-downs and cowboy boots will do." Or you know, something modern and Western. But where did the friggin' black trunks come from? Are we really going to shoot a VTR of some sort for the competition or make an amateur Brokeback-inspired gangbang video? Seriously, what the hell is up with that?

Ugh. I do not have time to sculpt killer abs and get toned. So the least I can do is to get rid of the excesses. I plan to detoxify very soon. The shoot is on Monday which means I only have 2 days left. GAWD.

By the way, my skin is so fucking awful too. Ugh. And my hair too.

Nighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment