Saturday, January 06, 2007

Pressure, Stress and All...

I'm doing my best to tread the path towards self improvement.

Translation: I exercised a bit then loaded up carbs. Ate at Joillibee; cheeseburger, chicken, fries and coke. For dinner, I had fish, mashed potatoes with buttered corn and Nesvita. I also had espresso. I know. It's crazy. I was expecting Nesvita (high-fiber drink) to induce diarrhea but it didn't. The last and first time I tried that, I shit was shooting out me ass five times in a day. I don't know what happened this time.

I bought black trunks today. Then I spoke to someone this evening and told me that the guidelines indicate "swimming shorts". Great. Sometimes, you just can't rely on some people to relay correct information. Whatever.

I've been preparing my cowboy number today. I lack the boots though but i'm trying to put everything together. This whole Mr. Something is stressing me out. Gawd. As if I don't have enough things to worry about. I know whining isn't going to solve it. Yeah, yeah... But you know. It sucks 'coz there's too much pressure on me at the moment. There's just a gazillion things to do and I don't know where to start.

Maybe I'll start with dozing off. Gotta wake up early tomorrow.

Signing off.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment