Thursday, September 06, 2007

omgthisissototallyfuckingawesomeimdyingrightnow

About 2 AM
September 5, 2007

I'm back in the office. I have another 2 hrs of voice rest as prescribed by the company nurse. I feel like I have tacks stuck in my throat right now. I swear to god I'm considering having my tonsils removed. This has been going on for 4 days now and I'm practically a walking pharmacy. The fever is almost gone so I dragged my ass to work eventhough my throat hurts like hell. I've been to the clinic countless times and have visited the emergency room twice because of the same issue but I'm still not well. I am so sick of being sick. Seriously. That's why I've decided to postpone my birthday. I will truly, truly celebrate some other time when I'm well and when I have enough cash at my disposal. I've already missed 22 hours of work and my teammates are starting to treat me like a stranger. First, it was tonsilitis, then tonsilitis with fever, then pharyngitis! WTF?! I want to slit my throat and pull out my tonsils/pharynx/larynx whatever it is that's causing me this much hell. So what's up?

No comments:

Post a Comment