Friday, December 07, 2007

Random Rants

Okay, once again, I've been too caught up with a lot of stuff lately I didn't get enought time to document every detail here.




Inside WOW Cafe at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport - I swear I'm not emo.

But anyway, let's review the past weeks shall we?

First, our pet fish died. He's an arwana (is that how you spell it?) fish and he's over 5 years old so I guess if he didn't die because he hasn't been eating, he died of old age. Or maybe both? I dunno. The damn fish has been pulling a Nicole Richie for 2 months. For now, he's out of the aquarium and into freezer until we figure out what to do. You can't really flush a 2-foot fish down the toilet can you?

I am soooooo ecstatic about going home. Thanks to my great brother, I now have roundtrip tickets for a 9-day trip back to my hometown, Roxas City and an overnight stop-over in Iloilo City where I studied college. I am so loving it. I hope nothing fucks this up no and I hope I'm not jinxing it because I desperately need a break. Ugh.

I have a new housemate. Well, actually, housemates. But I don't want to talk about that. Whatev.

Ohmigod, can you believe it's already December? Santa's breath is in the air y'all. And I haven't done my christmas shopping yet. Jeez, I better get my hands on that thirteenth month pay at work so I can get into the christmas shopping frenzy pronto! Gawd, listen to me. Poverty sucks.

I'm still considering quitting work but not until next year (I think). I need to find a great new job first that will let me spoil myself and give me free shit all the time. Summit Publications are you reading this?

I've been up for 18 hours and I look like a hot mess. It's time for another facial. Gawd, I hate my skin. And oh, by the way, I think I gained wait slash got fat. My gut is disgusting. You see, I've been staying at my Aunt's place lately and I guess they've been taking care of me really well.

'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment