Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mega


Greetings from the very busy and crowded SM Megamall!

I'm currently in The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and this guy who was such a great lay is seated a couple of feet away from me. I don't know if he's avoiding me or just doesn't remember me but he's completely not looking at my direction. What's wrong with a 'hi' or a nod? We saw each other in this same mall some time after we had some fun and everything seemed friendly and good.

Anyway, whatev.

Today's main goal for hitting the mall is to finally buy running shoes. I've been wanting to go running whenever I have time but I always ended up getting distracted by other baubles so I'd go home with everything but running shoes. I got motivated because I have stopped going to the gym ever since I got those nasty shingles on my back. I have theorized to have gotten it from that sub-standard establishment. So I thought runnning would be a good alternative until I find a better gym that isn't too expensive.



I got a pair of those Nike shoes with the iPod chip slate or someting inside the sole. I got them on sale. My gawd, running shoes are so expensivo! No wonder some people remain fat!

In other news, I've been so fed up with work lately so I'm thinking of going on a vacation next month. If only I would win Nuffnang's GlutaMAX contest! One of the prizes is a trip to Hong Kong. I'd love to go back there.

Here's to grander, healthier, happier days! Viva 2010! Happy happy new year!

P.S.
Kudos to Mega for the fast wireless Internet connection. Eyelove.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment