Saturday, December 19, 2009

This Morning

I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I hate my job I fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking, hate my fucking job.

I fantasize about leaving work right now, two hours after coming in, and never returning again. Or I can do it more professionally by passing my resignation letter today. Ahh, dreams.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment