Monday, February 01, 2010

Walk, Walk, Fashion Baby

It's been raining couture in Paris and menswear fashion shows have concluded.

In haute couture, Dior dished out the expected high fashion drag queens while Gaultier filled the runway with an Avatar inspired ferosha coutura fiesta parada!

Werrk! I mean, arriba!

I didn't get to view a lot of the menswear collections but John Galliano is pretty interesting! I love the Japanese and boxing references and of course the corsets for men! My favorite though is Vivienne Westwood. I'm crazy about the urban, avante garde, homeless chic, half dead-half alive look.

Meanwhile, the Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 ad campaign is out. Are you dying with too much ferociosness reverberating from this image?

Raquel FTW.

I am. I hear it. I see it. I feel it. I taste it.

A behind-the-scenes video of this shoot should be interesting.

Photos: nymag.com

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment