Friday, October 07, 2011

Hard and Soft at Louis Vuitton S/S 2012

It's true when Braynboy tweeted that Louis Vuitton's latest collection looks like Marc's audition for haute couture. I didn't plan on writing about it but when I finally saw the pictures, I was in awe. Two words would describe this collection; luxe pretty.






I personally have reservations about Marc taking over Dior but that's just me. If ever that does happen, Louis Vuitton needs to have Marc pass the baton to Phoebe Philo because her sophistication is perfect for the brand. After the whimsical, youthful, playful vibe that Marc has given to LV, I think it's about time it goes back to a cleaner, sophisticated and ultra luxurious aesthetic.

In the meantime, enjoy blooms, croc skin, giant eyelets and pointy stilettos with Marc's latest offering.

Photos: Fashion Gone Rogue

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment