Saturday, October 15, 2011

Juggling Act

I need at least one more hour in each of my days.

This Monday, I started going to a new office. As mush as I would like to refer to it as a new job, it's really just an 8-week training. I'm crossing my fingers but only God knows what happens come December. I finished the first week today, err, tonight. I went home at a quarter past 8 which was not good because I kept the parentals waiting. Yup, my folks are in town. Tomorrow, Saturday, they'll go to Cavite/Tagaytay to visit my aunt. I won't be able to join them because 1. I have to go to my old office; 2. I have a dentist appointment; and 3. I have to go to school for a shoot for our events class. So much for a relaxing weekend.

I'm tired. I'm really tired, exhausted, call it whatever you want. But I don't hate it. At least not yet. All these activities keep me from entertaining thoughts that don't really do me any good.

That's all for now. I have to cap off this Friday night earlier than usual for obvious reasons. Have a good weekend.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This, too, shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a sadist but I have a feeling you enjoy this level of busy-ness. I could be reading too much into it, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome pointlessparanoia!

    Citybuoy - Like I said, I don't hate it, most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete