Monday, October 22, 2012

Chastity Homo

I believe I have been re-virginized--yes, in a lot of ways. Save for that one otherwise boring night in May, it's been over a year since I've met a guy.

Don't get me wrong. I haven't really been looking a lot lately so there's really no one else to blame. Then again, I don't really like the concept of looking for it so I'm hoping to keep it this way and, as cliche as it sounds, let it find me instead. It does get boring and I still get tempted to go out there and be a little crazy but just thinking about how daunting it is already throws me off. Maybe this is me being 26. Is it just a phase? I know for a fact that there are guys out there much older than me who are certainly still very active in the circuit. I should know. I've met some of them.

The truth is, the good outweighs the bad. I just hope I don't fall off the wagon anytime soon. Should that happen, I hope it's on that perfect time when someone's there to catch me--or at least help me up.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Trust in God and he will always show you the way.

    as for me I'll always pray for you wherever I am :)

    ReplyDelete