Wednesday, October 24, 2012

QC State of Mind

Look at these cuties wobbling adorably along Timog today! They look like penguins but they're apparently dolphins. It was so cool seeing these while having lunch--literally put a smile on my face.

Death by Cuteness. Snapped this while crossing the street.

It's been interesting working in Quezon City (for several weeks now). It's definitely not convenient considering the distance from my place and how stressful the daily commute is but I actually prefer it over Ortigas where non-drivers usually have to walk many a block due to the lack of public transport circling the area. I also like how our area is surrounded by so many dining options, from the carinderic to the more upscale restaurants. So far, I've tried Chicken Charlie and Jay-J's Inasal, not to mention the humble eateries my colleagues and I frequent. I can't wait to try more places in QC.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment