Sunday, May 26, 2013

Little Bites


It was our friend Nikki who introduced these bite-size, red velvet crinkles to us when she gave them as gifts last December. Since then, my friends and I have been big fans of Little Bites. It's one of those home-based businesses born out of passion or boredom or both that turn into popular sensations in the city. This one's owner is Charmaine Niduaza or Cham, who is based in Las PiƱas or somewhere in the north. I personally have not tried her cupcakes but if they're anything like her red velvet crinkles, then they must be spectacular!


Each little pair of wine-hued crinkles, embracing a cream cheese center of white, sweet frosting, hits the right spot--not too sweet but nothing bland either. It's really one of those things that will leave you longing for one more until there's none left. And no, I'm not being paid to say that. I wish.

One microwavable container is priced at P100 only but it's the delivery charge that may cost you a little. We had our order delivered to Resorts World last Friday and the charge was P180, which is actually still not bad especially if you're ordering a lot (we did). I got two and I was thinking of bringing one to the office but I recently changed my mind.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment