Sunday, May 13, 2007

So Clean

This has been a tiring day I thought one of my limbs would fall off. I love it though that I was able to do the chores like wash my clothes eventhough I really hate that. Laundry ruins hands.

I got a package from home today. My Mom is just so fond of sending me lots and lots of food. I love it. She sent crabs, shrimp, fish, chicken and even mangoes. Gotta love that. It's mother's day tomorrow and I don't have anything to give but a greeting. Oh well. Let's see.

I got my first pay today. I checked my ATM and it's there so I got about a fourth of it. Went to the mall and bought myself a bag, a magazine, a hair stick and had dinner with a somebody who loved to blab. Gawd, that wackedhead loves to talk. But I had fun. Clean fun that is.

So... with that notion, excuse me as I polish myself with some dirt. It's been a while you know. * Wink wink

No comments:

Post a Comment