Sunday, June 03, 2007

Fireworks

I don't know what the occasion was, but there were fireworks all over town last night. It was spectacular. I dunno but it gave me a really great feeling as if I'm a kid again or something. Cheesy huh? Not sure but maybe it's due to the fact that I got romantically offended again for the nth time? Whatev. The fireworks display was just really beautiful nonetheless. I couldn't help but take photos.We're at the 26th floor so have a pretty good view of the city.

(The camera was running out of charge so I didn't have time to adjust the settings to capture the scene properly)




Before we I end this pictionary, let me throw one big cheeseball that's been in my mind since yesterday. "It ended even before it started."

How's that? Nighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment