Monday, June 18, 2007

Fathers' Day

I have a headache. That's why I have to make this short.

Yesterday, my parents, brother and nephew arrived town. My brother and nephew flew off to the states at10 PM. While I went shopping with my Mom and Dad today, Fathers' Day. Got a little teary-eyed when my brother. We're not really emotionally but I like him and I will surely miss them both. My first and only (immediate) nephew is soooo adorable. I miss him already.

Anyway, like I said, went out with my parents to day who are here in town. They went with my brother and nephew to Manila to make them hatid and they took the chance to visit me. We shopped, using their card of course! Hahahah... It was fun. Mom and I split the bill cos I wanted to sort of treat them out since I'm already earning. Would have paid for the entire bill but Mom insisted, which is a good thing otherwise I would have broken my budget. Bubba Gump is not exactly a cheap resto so the food is expectedly great, matching the cost.

We also went grocery shopping. We'll visit Mall of Asia tomorrow and probably get a few more stuff.

As I've mentioned, I have a headache. Gotta go and get some shut-eye. Nighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment