Saturday, June 09, 2007

Sickening, Stupid, Cheesy Affair

Hi. I'm a little febrile right now. I'm also a little pissed off. See, the empending romance that left me crying twice already went back this week, which is supposed to be awesome right? Not really. The twat is as insensitive as a rock. I hate it. I'm thinking that may actually be one of the reasons why I'm sick right now--love sick? Eww.

Okay, I'll be honest. It's been a really long time since I've last said 'I LOVE YOU' to anyone like romantically. Until yesterday of course. It' pretty patetic this "thing." Whatever. I want to hope things will work out well for the both of us but I don't know if that's possible. Gawd, what's up with me? I'm starting to think I'm so desperate I'm settling for this inconveniently, unconventionally, pathetically romantic relationship. It's a tragedy.

I'm confused. Just talking about this makes me sick even more. By the way, I've been catching on my sleep lately, it's crazy. I've slept for like fifteen hours in the last 24 hours.

1 comment:

  1. relationships, even just dating or crushing on someone is always rough. my advice for you; bluberry (or anything packed with antioxidents) tea, pillows, down blankets, a huge box of the tissues with the lotion so they don't make your nose raw and a good, fun book. take care of yourself lovley. xxox.

    ReplyDelete