Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rainy Days

It's June. Say hello to rainy season. I dunno about you but I don't like rain unless I'm home having a movie marathon and bingeing OR somewhere having mind-blowing sex.

There's just nothing good about going out there and getting your shoes and pants dirty and muddy and icky. I hate it. Things are worse when you take public transport. Ugh. And Manila is like flood centrale so that makes things hellacious.

Anyway, I received my second pay at work this week. It's not that big. Damn those taxes that go straight to the pocket of those dirty politicians.

Went to the mall with relatives and someone who just arrived from the states. I played tour guide so I'm really exhausted. I was able to get lip balm and powder though. I really wish I'd be able to save up soon and finally unleash my inner shopping devil. I mean, I've been holding it for so long. Gawd. I hyperventilate everytime I'm at the mall, looking but not buying. I hate it. I've said it once and I'm gonna say it again; this the expensive price I pay for independence. Oh well, at least I'm earning my own money now.

I gotta surf away. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment