Sunday, June 24, 2007

Depression 3

I honestly don't know what to say. My housemates are not sleeping at our place tonight because they both have individual affairs to deal with, while I'm stuck there with the cleaning lady who's staying over 2 nights a week to do make our lives better. Ugh. It's annoying that I haven't been getting it on lately. If I want, I would've gotten a lot I mean there ARE invitations. I just haven't given in. All because I'm trying to get this serious relationship thing a shot. And but the one I have is far from serious, I can't even say that there IS actually a relationship. There might be something brewing but it's irritating the hell out of me. It's like we're stuck in some sort of gray area and we don't know where else to go. We've tried to move a few steps to figure things out and finalize whatever it is that we have but we keep screwing it up. And I'm not talking about screwing it up like dirty screwing it up. Not at all. Unfortunately.

Anyway, enough with that. I'm having commitment/relationship problems/confusion. Period.

I'm not going to waste precious bytes and minutes ranting about worthless crap anymore. Let me go ahead and surf away and hopefully feel better afterwards. Bye.

P.S.
Has anyone else heard of Glytone? I read about it thru bryanboy.com. I'm interested in trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment