Friday, February 22, 2008

Rendezvous

(I just got from work and I have a splitting headache. I'm not sleepy enough to catch some decent Zs though so here we go.)

I met up with this guy the other day who turned out to be another asshole, AND(!) I didn't realize he was actually my "first" until I finally saw him come into the door. Of course the prick didn't remember me but I told him about it until he was able to recall that night when he hit on me in an Internet cafe.

Anyway, to cut the story short, we didn't have sex because he is a lame ass effeminate psycho with fugly toes (nice toes = my fetish). It's okay though since the only reason I invited him over anyway is because I've been having the itch for days and it's been weeks since I got it on and I think I've been re-virginized already. It's fair game since I think the lost of interest was mutual. So yeah, I'm quite glad it didn't happen. Otherwise, it would've been another hook-up I would've regretted 3 seconds after shooting my jizzle manizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment