Tuesday, February 12, 2008

V Day '08

Hearts Day is around the corner. This is like Christmas but more exclusive for lovers. Ugh.

The other night, when a friend/officemate and I were on our way to lunch (McDonald's), I saw this straight couple "canoodling" outside the fast food joint. I felt like shooting both of them in the head.

JK!

Just remember; no glove, no love. If you don't want your belly swelling by July or get herpes, use some rubber. Then again, that's really your prerogative. Who am I to give this public service advice anyway, I've had my reckless moments myself. Oh well, whatever works for you.


Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S.
A shout-out to my new links, manilagayguy.com and pinoygayblogs.com. Keep it alive people.

2 comments:

  1. Were you also taken for a ride by Migs, the manilagayguy? http://antimgg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me stupid but I don't know what you're talking about. I checked that link though. Frankly, I can't be bothered to care about this subject right now. But thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete