Friday, April 18, 2008

Down, down, down, down...

I am so fucking down right. now I'm so down not even a new episode of ANTM or a hook-up can lift me up. Seriously, there's so much negative energy in me I can barely handle it.

Work is beyond awful, I have a non-existent love life and I can't even go shopping for some retail therapy or have time to meet up with friends again and bond. The first two reasons are the major facts that bother me the most though. I desperately need a new job and get myself in a serious relationship. I have stayed in this damn company longer than planned and I've been single for the longest time. It's about time, really.

I badly need a vacation. I want a new job and go on vacation alone.

Boracay, words cannot express how much I long for you.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment