Monday, April 21, 2008

Spicy Fingers

Hi, just woke up here. Last night, or this morning rather, was zo much fun. Another good friend and I went to Greenbelt and somewhere else.

Of course I had to pick out her out fit because bitch initially wanted to wear this psychedelic empire cut top with polka-dot shoes and a granny bag. WTF?!

Anyway, Cassy and I hit up Spicy Fingers at Greenbelt 2 because she wanted a bar with a band. She's a bit of a singer who also used to be the front bitch of a band in our hometown you see. The place, I believe, is relatively new and it was fun enough for a Sunday. The band was also very entertaining and good-looking.
I sent a message to three people asking if they were around the area and well what do you know, one of them was about to go to Greenbelt 3.

To the cut the story short, we met up and he joined us. It was great having some sort of a casual date with someone you've met for the first time together with a long-time buddy. At about 3 AM, we decided to go somewhere. We just dropped off my sort-of-but-not-really date at his office and Cassy and I went our way to Malate to check out this place. Thank god Cassy took the front seat of the cab, otherwise my sort-of-but-not-really date didn't get a chance to have our "moment" at the backseat. Now that's what I call a good friend.

So we went to this bar... oh fuck it, it's Che Lu (?), not really sure, it's my first time to be in a bar full of guys who hit on other guys. I was like a virgin if you want to put it like that. It was ok, nobody got oral services at the comfort room or anything like that. Cassy said a lot of the guys there were checking me out but I'm not sure I believe her. She probably was just being a good friend. Whatev.

At 4:30 AM, we decided to call it a night. We grabbed some burgers and went to my place. She had to leave very early since she has a flight to catch this morning. Bitch is going home and I am sooo jealous much. I want to go home too and take a break. Jeez.

I wonder if that date will lead to something else. Well, I'm sure it could've led to something indeed if we were alone but I don't want to take that direction anymore. Oh well, let's see.
Here's Cassy and I being fat and half drunk. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment