Sunday, April 13, 2008

Breaking News: Work Sucks

Here it is again. It's one of those days, no, weeks, when I'm just dragging myself to the office just so I can say that i'm actually doing something with my life, and of course so I don't get any deductions from my meager salary. I hate it.

I believe I'm a very passionate person. I also happen to believe that I am too creative for this line of work. It just doesn't do so much for me except pay the rent. I want to be able to make use of my talent or skills and do what I actually want to do. Hell, if it wasn't for the roof above my head, the food that I eat and the clothes on my back, I'd be volunteering somewhere, then dancing and going to the gym everyday, and focus on freelance journalism, and maybe get involved, in one way or another, in the fashion industry or something. I want to be able to cultivate my skills and work on what I have--self-improvement basically.

I hate work right now because in the first place, I didn't really intend to last this long in the company. I also do not very much agree with the way management has been handling everything. I think they put on too much pressure on us agents. It's exhausting. On the other hand, maybe it's just me. It is very hard when you're forced to do something when you'd rather do something else. Nonetheless, work sucks, I hate it. I want to get out. Period.

Don't get me wrong though. I have been looking for another job. No luck so far though. Ugh.

Gawd, I'd kill to be in advertising, public relations or lifestyle journalism right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment