Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random Rants

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Yesterday, I saw Brad Pitt's latest movie at SM Mall of Asia. It is a very intriguing film indeed. It doesn't disappoint. I wouldn't call it a favorite but the film really is mesmerizing.

Oh my god, Cate Blanchett is amazing. Maybe it's the lighting, make up, or special effects; she is simply ethereal in this movie.

This tale about life, time and love is certainly a must-see.

Visit the SM Mall of Asia bay area on Fridays and Saturdays (7 pm) to catch this pyrotechnic spectacle.

After the movie, I met up with my very good friend Rica. We went to the MOA bay area to watch the fantastic fireworks and had a nice marathon of talk about family, career, dating, etc. It just goes on and on.

Pasalubong

From Perry Ellis to Hollister, gotta love free clothes that are actually in the right size.

Don't you just love it when loved ones abroad send gifts--especially clothes, and everything fits? I do. Thanks to my dear sister and brother (and my in-laws and adorable nephew), I'm having trouble making enough space for all my things. This is a dilemma I'm glad to have.

Thanks again. I miss you so, so much.

Glorious

Happy Birthday to my lovely mother. I miss and love you. Keep exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment