Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why I Need to Move to Another City


You know you've slept with too many men when you start recycling them.

Today, I met up with a guy whom I've been talking to online for about 2 weeks. I was psyched because it's fun talking to him.

He had his back against the entrance so I didn't recognize the guy until I approached him. He clearly didn't remember me. I, on the other hand, know someone I slept with when I see one. He was able to recall our first rendezvous later on but not without me refreshing his memory. The first time we met was many months ago when he came over to my place.

Anyway, we just talked and hung around Robinsons Manila the entire afternoon. No sexual activities. No hitting on each other whatsoever. --He did say he's going to give my number to his cutie friend though. :)

I don't know about you but I think this is hysterical. My friend H referred to it as a Samantha Jones moment! Hahahah... Oh well. There goes my Sunday afternoon. Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment