Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Last Three Days

Good morning Fashion TV. I still don't have work tonight, yay!

Thanks to my approved leave applications, I've been able to do a lot lately. In the course of three days, I was able to hit the gym, go on overtime at work, celebrate my sister's birthday, window-shop for my little business, go to the sauna, lounge around the condo doing nothing and I also went apartment hunting.

But first let me talk about Bryanboy allegedly being responsible for last year's Chikatime. Apparently, I'm not the only one who doesn't have a life and cares enough about this issue. Because of my last entry, my hits have multiplied by five over the past days. Besides visitors from the local shores, chismosos and chismosas from the US, UK, Dubai, India, Hong Kong, Canada, Australia and wherever else around the world dropped by this blog after Googling the keywords 'bryanboy' and 'chikatime'. Aah... the power of gossip. It knows no boundaries. This makes me less guilty.

Meanwhile, there's no update on Victorina yet which is the blog that revived the scandal. As far as I know, Bryanboy has not addressed the issue either. I wonder how long he'll be able to keep mum about it. I also wonder why he hasn't been posting my last 2 comments on his site. My comments do not involve the chikatime matter but my URL leads to this blog which has link to the same sites that sparked the issue. Is anyone else experiencing this? Oh well.

Anyway, looking for a new apartment is so grueling. I made a few phone calls the other day and looked around the neighborhood yesterday. I haven't checked out any actual property yet but hopefully I'll be able to do so next week. We have barely 2 months left. Gawd, I need divine intervention, or better yet, Divine Lee!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment