Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random Rants

The Never-Ending Apartment Hunting Saga

My good friend H and I scoured the Malate (and even Pasay) area today looking for a future abode for my sister and myself. Gawd. It is so damn stressful. It sucks because the day just ended with me having no certain decision.

If it's not too small, it's too scary. If the area is not populated by squatters, it's frequented by prostitutes. In short, we didn't have that much luck. Good thing we still had fun going around town rain AND shine.

I still don't know where I'll be living in a month or so from now but I sure hope it's not a dump. Help?

Movie Review: Sundo

We came to the theather expecting to be by the edge of our seats by the time the credits roll. Please. The two people who told me this movie is "different" and scary obviously do not have the same taste as mine. As H had put it, the movie is like "Final Destination meets The Eye". The plot is unoriginal and not thrilling at all.

Oooh, there's the mumu/ghost with the heavy prosthetics, the sound effects that's supposed to shock the people.

Jeez, it's nothing we haven't seen before. How disappointing.

Busy-ness

Aside from apartment hunting, I've also been busy starting up this very small business with my friend. Nope, I'm not selling my kidneys yet. It involves a lot of shopping so I'm excited about it. Hope everything works out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment